Why use a Contract Quality Organization (CQO)?
We’ve created Decus CQO because of our experience writing customized Quality Systems. With customized solutions, we’ve found that clients can become distracted and spend significant time and effort reviewing and refining the various procedures and templates. This takes their focus away from what really matters – working on their product. Decus CQO solves this problem by providing standard operating procedures that are applicable to most small medical device companies. These generic procedures come with guidance-filled templates and are combined with services and web-based tools – giving you everything you need to implement your Quality System quickly.
Why use Decus CQO?
How it works
- Decus CQO creates SOPs and templates and keeps them up to date and revision controlled in its own document control system
- Client subscribes to the Decus CQO plan corresponding to their phase of product development
- Decus CQO creates the client’s document control system on a dedicated server
- Client staff are trained on the SOPs/templates and tools
- Decus CQO provides weekly consult, monthly management reports and holds quarterly management review meetings with the client on the QS implementation